Sea Turtle Conservation & Volunteer Tours
Experience the thrill of helping to save endangered sea turtles! Each SEE Turtles trip gets you with local researchers to learn about and see up close these incredible reptiles and directly benefits local sea turtle conservation programs.
When you go on a SEE Turtles Conservation Tour, you can know you are helping to save sea turtles, meet inspiring local conservationists, and have a unique experience. Some trips involve volunteering while others are more educational, but every trip is a unique adventure. Our trips are managed by the Oceanic Society.
Profits from every trip benefit our Billion Baby Turtles program; at least 100 hatchlings are saved for every participant! To date, our tours have helped to save more than 80,000 hatchlings!
2017 SEE Turtles Trips
- May 21-28: Wildlife & Culture of Costa Rica (closed)
- June 10-16: Costa Rica Leatherback (full)
- July 9-16: Cuba Volunteer Trip (9 spots left)
- July 15-23: Cuba Turtle Adventure (5 spots)
- Aug 5-13: Cuba Volunteer Trip (4 spots left)
- Aug 6-13: Nicaragua Hawksbill Research (full)
- Dec 26 - Jan 2: Costa Rica Green Turtle Trip (12 spots left)
2018 Turtle Trips
- March 3-10: Baja Ocean Wildlife